Forum Sandomierskie Stowarzyszenie Miłośników Motocykli Strona Główna Sandomierskie Stowarzyszenie Miłośników Motocykli
Motocykle to nasza Pasja Sandomierskie Stowarzyszenie Miłośników Motocykli

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Meeting these people from all over the world has been

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Sandomierskie Stowarzyszenie Miłośników Motocykli Strona Główna -> Regulamin
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
nurnobisorker44

PostWysłany: Wto Mar 05, 2024 11:18    Temat postu: Meeting these people from all over the world has been Odpowiedz z cytatem

Magical and inspiring moment. Witnessing how each of the members of the 'Dream Team' use the functions of OrCam MyEye makes it clear that we are facing a device that will change the lives of its users. “I am very proud to be an OrCam Ambassador because it will really make a difference.” Approximately 300 million people worldwide suffer from blindness or varying degrees of visual impairment. OrCam MyEye significantly helps improve your quality of life. The participants in the project come from different countries around the world and suffer from blindness or varying degrees of visual impairment. The meeting with the soccer star and the gift of the device completely surprised them. “OrCam My Eye has changed my life, I feel very amazed, I never imagined that technology would advance so much.

Face recognition has allowed me to recognize my family and close people; the reading function is my favorite, very useful for searching documents. Without a doubt, it is a very useful, practical and intuitive device. I continue experimenting with him, he has become a great ally,” says Alejandro Pacheco, member of the “Dream Team.” «This is a particularly exciting time Guatemala Mobile Number List for me and OrCam. The story of OrCam's founding is, first and foremost, a story of people struggling with real problems, problems and challenges in their lives. Our goal is to use sophisticated artificial intelligence technology to help visually impaired people in real time,” says Prof. Amnon Shashua, co-founder and CEO of OrCam.

In the performance of daily activities, devices offer independence, assuming greater integration into society and the work environment, resulting in the maximization of their inherent potential. “We are convinced that this collaboration with Messi, who is the living example of maximizing potential and an individual admired around the world, will allow us to reach millions of people in need.” OrCam MyEye: an advance in personal assistance technology Wireless, light and compacted in the size of a finger, this is the pioneering technology of the OrCam MyEye artificial vision device. Powered by AI, it discreetly reads printed and digital text out loud, from any surface, in real time to the user.
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Mar 05, 2024 11:18    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Sandomierskie Stowarzyszenie Miłośników Motocykli Strona Główna -> Regulamin Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: